Agnivesh Kerala Panchakarma Ayurveda Centre
According to the Ayurveda, a human body is made up of five basic elements known as Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. In the Sanskrit language, there are combinations of these five elements called Vata, Pitta, Kapha known as tridosha. Vata is the combination of air and ether, Pitta is a combination of fire and water and Kapha is the combination of water and earth. If somehow we are able to treat these three human body components, we can stay away from all type of health issues. In Agnivesh Ayurved Healthcare Pvt Ltd, we are giving you the best ways to get these three body component purified. We are using the same ancient technique for the methods of rejuvenation and purification. In our Panchakarma centre, we have the best professionals who are highly skilled in this old technique. We will ensure your good health by using all the natural remedies, oils and pastes.
The whole Panchakarma process involves various massaging and purification procedures/therapies. Some of these are as follows:
- Janu Vasti – A dam is made with black gram dough over knee region which lukewarm ayurvedic oil is retained for specific period. It is used in all types of knee joint pain, stiffness & swelling, muscular disorders, Osteo arthritis, Rheumatic Arthritis etc.
- Shirodhara – A continuous stream of medicated ayurvedic oil herbal decoctions, milk & butter milk is poured on forehead for a specific time. This is the most popular treatment for Rejuvenation, Relaxation and Revitalization of body & mind, relieves stress, slows ageing, improves memory, improves sleep, prevents hair loss and many other neurological disorders.
- Nasya – Herbal oil is instilled in to nostrils. It is useful to treat throat. neck & head diseases. It cures diseases of chronic sinusitis, cough & cold, allergic rhinitis, migraines, eye & year problems.
- Pinda Sweda – It is a combination of Snehana and Swedana in which warm medicated oil is poured over the patient’s body. It is useful to treat rheumatic diseases, paralysis, neurological disorders, diabetes, blood pressure, convulsions, anxiety, sexual disorders and take care of ageing process.
- Greeva Vasti – Medicated oil is poured and pooled for a fixed time in a cabin constructed over neck area using a wet flour of black gram. Greeva Vasti is used to treat Cervical Spondylosis, Whiplash, Sprains and Strains, Tension, Headaches, Migraine, Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Kati Vasti – Kati Vasti involves specially prepared warm herbal oil being poured over the lower back and retained inside the black gram paste boundary for the required duration. Benefits – The healing properties of herbal oils used for Kati Vasti deeply cleans & enriches the blood, useful in lower back conditions like lumbar spondylitis, inter vertebral disc prolapse, lumbago (low back ache) and sciatica.
- Netra Vasti – It is used for rejuvenation of eyes by bathing the eyes with special oils and clarified butter. Netra Vasti is used to treat Glaucoma, Conjunctivitis , Reduced vision, Dryness of eyes, Myopia, Hypermetropia, Astigmatism, Corneal opacity and other eye related disorders.
There are various other steps and tactics used to purify our body. Different type of massages is popular in this natural technique. By using these techniques, a person can easily enjoy overall good health without any issues. We are giving you the best ways to get the best Panchakarma treatments in our centre. With our help, you will see various good health symptoms easily. We will give you the services that will give you a healthy body. You will find it easy to maintain your health by using this natural technique. Once your body purified with these natural therapies, there will be very fewer chances left for the diseases and other body issues.
Address: B 27/88, G-3-A-2, Ravindrapuri, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221302
Contact No.: +91 880 805 5974
Get a glimpse of our Panchakarma Ayurveda Centre[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”14″ gal_title=”Panchkarma Centre”]
Book an Appointment: